Generational war?

Y’all, I knew it would happen eventually, but I’ve recently seen some content in which gen z insults millennials and it cracks me up, honestly.
Do you think this is gonna become a bigger thing?
Like, millennials versus boomers made sense because boomers are millennial’s parents- but millennials(38-23) aren’t generally Zoomers (22-8) parents, most of their parents are gen x(55-39).

On that, why is everybody forgetting about Gen X?

3 Likes

i think its already is. LOL

2 Likes

My mom.is gen x and calls it the forgotten generation lmao

8 Likes

I am a weathered millennial (37) with two zoomer kids (13 and 14). They think we are all boomers. :rofl:

5 Likes

It’s amusing, because the generational fights are normally between parents and their children and…like I’m not your mama.

I guess we are the most online generations- like we share a lot of platforms.

1 Like

I’m a millennial and I love zoomers and always thought the two generation has a lot in common.

5 Likes

My parents are both boomers and they keep on complaining about teenagers and referring to them as MY generation.
Lmao like excuse, sir, ma’am, I am a millennial.

3 Likes

I think they are the generation that will save the world. Just keep them off TikTok. :rofl:

2 Likes

all im saying is that, war between boomers and millennials was started about 10 years ago when they involved iphone. LMAO

1 Like

image me @ zoomers lmao

4 Likes

Yeah, that but the war between gen z and millennials (or more accurately, gen z mocking millennials constantly)

2 Likes

honestly i didnot even know which gen am i. XDD
P.S 2003

I guess I’m getting old…

1 Like

You’re gen z!

1 Like

I relate more with Zoomer humor, however my birthday technically classifies me as a Millennial. But, as a Millennial, I’m told I can identify as whatever I want, so I hereby identify as Gen Z

3 Likes

As a Millennial, I don’t believe in labels.

7 Likes

when we get old, are we gonna be that boomers?! we already explore todays technology but… who knows!

1 Like

I think I am just biased. I see gen z through the lens of my kids and their friends and they are all pretty awesome, politically and socially aware little monsters. :joy:

2 Likes

I love zoomers, but it’s starting to seem like they don’t love me.

It does crack me up though, because I saw a post the other day that accused us for environmental collapse like that’s not something the silent generation and the boomers set in motion (More quickly then previously, but there’s a big thing that happened re:consumerism which happened during this time which you can track) that gen x, millennials, and gen z have all had to fight against.

1 Like

I’m like in the middle (1997). Technically a zoomer and relate more to zoomer culture and humor. But also relate to some millenial things. Generational divides are really arbitrary

2 Likes