Gen Z stop with the unfunny posts

alright so everyone here is rlly nice but i just wanna say SENSORY OVERLOAD DOES NOT EQUAL HUMOR!! like yeah i use color customizer too but it’s literally all the same exact thing; loud alt audios with different hues. yeah i know y’all think “alt” is superior to straight tiktok and i agree but alt tiktok is interesting and funny, it isn’t the same as all of these byte videos that are the same exact thing :roll_eyes::roll_eyes: also i’m gen z by the way :relieved: but seriously: do y’all other gen zs find the current alt byte acrually entertaining? now, i don’t like the straight tiktok dance videos… but this is just as bad. i’m saying this because these alt bytes got boring and old SUPER fast (much like how deep tok stopped being funny after a day)

that’s just my opinion pls share if you disagree cuz maybe i’m missing something❤️

and ik y’all r gonna be like “stop complaining” but someone had to say it. u all r too proud of ur selves for boring content that makes me have an epileptic seizure every time i open the app :hot_face::stuck_out_tongue:

19 Likes

Yeah :heart:

11 Likes

We should just go back to making musical.lys

10 Likes

Agreed :pensive: there was more variety in tiktok you didn’t always just stay in one side

But also a bunch of kids are joining every second and I feel like they have to post their “initiation post”

“Hi guys! I’m here. I’m scared. How do I use this??! Enter deep fried nonsense video”

It iz what it iz I personally can’t wait to see the blend of humor. I already saw a few memes making fun of the whole integration

7 Likes

i’m just saying it’s incredibly repetitive :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

I think once there’s more features and stuff then everyone will stop posting the same things

7 Likes

EXACTLY at least straight tiktok had some more variety LOL

1 Like

YEAH i agree

Woah woah woah Idk if I’d say thaattt … :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

no <3

1 Like

i would :face_with_hand_over_mouth: alt tiktok had variety when it was on tiktok cuz there was comedy and stuff but i cant say the same about byte

1 Like

its genuinely so uninspiring. i’m gen z, and seeing the exact same content from 9 out of every 10 posts i see is just mind numbing. like can you come up with SOMETHING ELSE?

7 Likes

All straight TikTok did was do the same dances over and over again

2 Likes

What?! ALL THEY‘RE DOING IS REPEATING 5 DANCE MOVES OVER AND OVER :pouting_cat::pouting_cat:

4 Likes

Dances or v cringe pov :triumph::triumph:

I mean they’re just having fun. Not every one of them is here to be super original or gain a following, many here just to interact and post deep fried stuff. They can do what they want within the community guidelines.

9 Likes

if i made an account to post the same video of Harry Styles every day i could

4 Likes

I would 100% support you doing that

4 Likes

@Maddy_lions did you delete my reply :scream_cat:

2 Likes

yeah :heart:

6 Likes