GaryVee investing in V2?

Heyy everyone, I am probably as saddened as most of you from the recent news of V2. Dom said that V2 would probably need external funding, most likely from investors. I recall GaryVee saying in one of his videos that he was interested in how V2 will play out and I believed he had meetings with content creators of vine such as Nash Grier, (not sure about what), please take my words with a grain of salt since I heard this a while back. My point is that it seems GaryVee might have an interest in V2 and might be interested in funding it. Maybe we can all tweet at GaryVee and maybe get his attention to help fund this project if he is interested. I would also like to thank Dom for what he has done for us so far and I don’t have a doubt in my mind that he won’t disappoint us. Thanks

3 Likes

a person like Garyvee would defintely invest in v2…he knows that social media is the future so i dont see a reason why he wouldnt invest

4 Likes

that sounds like a dream. he’s amassed a pretty large fortune. it could be of some help.

2 Likes

i say we all spam his page asking if he will invest in v2 :joy:

5 Likes

“Invest in V2 Gary. NOW!”

3 Likes

Investor would certainly help @dom, but it’s his choice if he really wants them or not.

4 Likes

come on mate we know you want to

Honestly, I dont think it’s a good idea to harass him. If he sees comments constantly begging him to invest, he’ll be pressured. It’s his choice

2 Likes

I mean, if he said that he was looking forward to see v2 finally in stores, that man would have already funded it and Dom wouldn’t have announced the postponement. But it may be a possibility that this will happen in the future when the v2 project is restarted.

Yeah, that’s true.

We r down