Game: If this was you

I’m new to this forum and I’m already having a blast. You guys seem like a fun group of people, so I would like to try this game out with you.

Game: I’m going to describe a scenario, and you will simply explain how you would react to the situation to ensure the best possible result. Who ever gives me the best answer by the end of the next day wins.

Scenario: You just met up with your friend and you’ve noticed that he has a strong odor. Other people are passing by while holding their noses and making derogatory remarks under their breath. Your friend is extremely sensitive and is oblivious to the fact that he smells. As a friend, you don’t want to hurt his feeling nor do you want people to make fun of him. How would YOU address this situation?

Tips: I’m looking for positive and creative answers. Good Luck

6 Likes

I would ask him when the last time he showered was, to which he would respond “Umm I never went to oovoo javer.” I would stop being his friend after that.

7 Likes

I would bend the fabric of reality so that everyone thought he smelled good, therefore saving the world.

4 Likes

Ask them if they want to go swimming.

4 Likes

I would tell them I need help testing deodorants.

3 Likes

offer to make diy bath bombs together and then try them out (in our swimmers of course)

2 Likes

I would tell them I want to go visit lush, and buy a few bath bombs and ask if they want to film a bath bomb review with me.

Not at all creative, but I tried.

2 Likes

I would look for a pharmacy and tell him/her i forgot to use deodorant in the morning. I would then buy one and use it myself, then offer my friend some and if he/she refuses i would throw some spray on his body as an annoying joke.

2 Likes

“Hey. As a true friend to a dear friend, you need to take a shower because you smell.”
friend starts crying
“Well, that’s one way to do it.”

3 Likes

First things first, I take one for the team and note the source of the odor. I do so in the following series of tests:
• “Hey dude does my nose fit in your mouth? Let’s find out rn dude I dare you haha no don’t worry it’s fine” (breath detected)
plays YMCA “aw man who’s playing that? Nah it’s not me. I’m sure dude well wherever it’s coming from we gotta respect it” lunge nose into pit during the Y “dang it sorry man I tripped, this dance is intense” (pits detected)
• waft from their butt to nose, so as not to get TOO much of the smell “there was a spider web but it’s gone now don’t worry I got u” (undies detected)
• “hey can I see your shoe” put hand near shoe to feel warmth. If it’s suspiciously warm proceed w caution. (Foot detected)

At this point I will have definitely found the source(s) of the stench, and can suggest one or multiple of the following fun random games I will coincidentally think up:
• toothbrush contest who can brush longer
• who can use up an entire stick of deodorant first? Armpits only
• spontaneous birthday here is a 20 pack of underwear and a laundry card
• lets go chill by the pool and dangle our feet in the water.

It would be a very confusing day for them but I think it would be fun. Also your nose hairs might get singed off

5 Likes

ill go to the supermarket with em and to the Deodorant isle… and go about testing each one on him.

he wouldn’t even notice im giving him a deodorant bath heueuh

3 Likes

LOL!!! I love it! Very detail-oriented.

1 Like

I would be like “hey. Dude. You um. Stink a little.” Smile at him and continue with " want to play punch buggie in a scrap yard? Then we can go to the beach"

2 Likes

I would ask him if he wants to go to the beach with me, and because we both love the beach, he would totally say yes. We would get ready by putting on sunscreen and things, and that’s when I would suggest putting on deodorant as well. I would do it too, so it doesn’t look like it’s aimed specifically at him. And then we’d head out together, without a care in the world. :blush:

2 Likes

Well someone’s gotta break it to him so just try to tell him in the nicest way and lie about a scenario in which you once smelt really bad.

3 Likes

I love all of the creative and witty responses but here are the results:

Winner: @Parkachu

Runner-Up: @Tomek

Thank you all for participating. Stay tune for…

4 Likes

noice!!! hope to see more!!!

2 Likes

Wow awesome thanks for the honorable-mention

2 Likes

Of course!! You deserve it :wink:

1 Like

Check out “Game 2: If this was you”. There is a plot twist :wink:

1 Like