[GAME] Fake or Real facts 2!

Same rules as last time, if you weren’t there for the first one, just guess truthfully, and don’t look any of these up. That’s it chief.

Did you know? Heroin used to be sold over the counter to treat children’s coughs.

• REAL
  • FAKE

0 voters

Answer: Real

Did you know? Fidget spinners have been linked to 14 deaths.

• REAL
  • FAKE

0 voters

Answer:Fake

Did you know? We know less about the ocean, then we do space.

• REAL
  • FAKE

0 voters

Answer:Fake

Did you know? The character Shrek is actually based on a mythical figure in Russian folklore, dating as far back as 1200 AD.

• REAL
  • FAKE

0 voters

Answer: Fake

Did you know? A can of diet Coke will float, while a regular can of Coke will sink in water.

• REAL
  • FAKE

0 voters

Answer: Real

Hope you enjoyed! Tell me what I should do next…

8 Likes

Heyyy 3/5. Woop woop! :joy:

1 Like

I got two

1 Like

dang. it

1 Like

I failed I be stupid. Nice quiz!

1 Like

But but we do know less about the ocean than we do outerspace

Or was it we know less bout the ocean than we know bout the moon

1 Like

" Considering that we don’t know how big space is (or even if there’s just one universe), we can say with reasonable certainty that we probably know more about the ocean than we do about the cosmos"

4/5 :smiley:

1 Like

space is fake and gay

2 Likes

even though it said fake I just can’t believe we actually know less space than the ocean. There are some parts of the ocean we haven’t even reached the bottom yet. But I guess you do you quiz

2 Likes

“Considering that we don’t know how big space is (or even if there’s just one universe), we can say with reasonable certainty that we probably know more about the ocean than we do about the cosmos”
Earth is so small compared to other things. Our own sun is insanely small compared to some stars. Here’s a video to compare earth to other stuff. It’s kinda scary :joy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i93Z7zljQ7I

It just feels like we talk or study more about space than the ocean

2 Likes

ya i agree with you

1 Like

1/5. I knew the Coke one. I feel dumb :joy:

2 Likes

4/5 I lOVE THIS GAME, that’s luck lmao

1 Like

4/5 I love this… You should definitely make more of em…

1 Like