Game 3: If this was you

Scenario: You are in the middle of an argument with someone only to realize halfway through the discussion that you no longer care about the topic. You try to end the debate by nodding your head and saying everything that your opponent wants to hear but it isn’t working. This person continues to talk, argue and repeat his/her points again…again…again…again…again(well you get the point lol). You want a peaceful resolution and you don’t want to be rude and walk away. What do you do when confronted with a chatterbox?

Best response gets a hug :hugs:

5 Likes

*I would shriek while sobbing *
LOOK OKAY MAN I DON’T F***ing KNOW OR CARE ANYMORE, I JUST LOVE YOU MAN, I MEAN YOU’RE A GREAT KID WHOSE GONNA DO GREAT THINGS IN THE FUTURE AND WHOEVER MARRIES YOU WILL BE THE HAPPIEST PERSON ALIVE CAN WE JUST GO AND GET ICE CREAM

We then proceed to get ice cream while discussing how to save giraffes from extinction

4 Likes

i NEED this hug

4 Likes

LOL! I love it!

3 Likes

THANK YOU! :joy:

2 Likes

I would say “Oh look it’s Logan Paul!” and then I would run away

3 Likes

Plot twist: He/she is a Jake Pauler…

2 Likes

I’d just say “What is that behind you?” And just sprint as fast as I can away from the person.

3 Likes

I’d just tell them it’s immature and stupid and stuff, and end it there! I’ll just walk away hopefully making my point understood. Or I could just make it really stupid and make them not care either :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’d literally tell them stfu, it’s not that deep. Now leave me alone let me eat my food in silence. :joy:

1 Like

I’d fake getting a call from my mom and say something like “omg is he ok?” and then be like sorry man I gotta skedaddle.

3 Likes

Whatever, dude. Whatever. Peace God bless.

1 Like

Fart. Really loudly. :peach::dash:

6 Likes

the Angry Grandpa move

1 Like