Future Byte Updates

Okay so to my knowledge, Dom posted a Byte about how they are working on the video trimmer/time selector idk what it’s called lol. My question is when do you think these features will be rolling out? Will there be a future update where videos are 60s?

Thank you!

1 Like

These updates take a lot of time, even if you’re on the the beta you may not see them for a bit. My only hope is they take their time redesigning the camera, as the current layout will not work in the future.

60 seconds is still hotly contested, while some think it would allow for more complex bytes. Others see it as counter intuitive, the app is made for short form … byte (bite) sized content.

3 Likes

It’ll come out when it’s ready and good luck getting info out of the team early.

As far as 60 second videos… that’s a totally separate thing lol. Do not expect byte to expand beyond for 16 seconds for the foreseeable future. That doesn’t seem to be something that’s a priority right now compared to video tools and quality. That one is even debatable if it’s necessary in the first place.

1 Like

Did I just fall in a wormhole from July? There’s no ban happening. Byte isn’t waiting on that news to add time.

3 Likes

Thank you!

thank you!