Funny Quote Tuesdays #5: Bo Burnham

drop some funny quotes on bo burnham

3 Likes

I love bo Burnham. Here’s my favorite bit off the top of my head:
“This first song is called ‘a world on fire’… tortured screaming

5 Likes

The one where he sings, idk singing comedy isnt really my style so dont know much on it or him

3 Likes

“Is there anything better than p****? Yes, a really good book. synth

3 Likes

the second half of that video is wicked funny too

4 Likes

Welcome to the community!

5 Likes

Man I loved Bo Burnham. He was a big factor in me really embracing Vine. Paved the way for the comedy section to explode.

4 Likes

this defintely radiates vine style comedy lol

2 Likes

Haha. Liked the photos of wildlife off your IG especially the ones of the racoons. What are your favorite subjects to shoot?

2 Likes

I will most jokes tend to take something negative and turn into somethig postiive thru laughter. richard pryor was a good example of that.

2 Likes

Didn’t even know he blew off vine. I found him off a canceleld comedy show called the green room

2 Likes

Building and architecture are my favorite, but I’m trying to start doing photos of people in studio settings or in the city!

2 Likes

“I saw a boy who had red hair…” arguably the funniest one :joy::joy:

3 Likes

I’d say my favoirte is of nature and sunsets. Can’t say I’m the best photographer though

1 Like

Yeah man, his videos had minimal editing but they were so good. I think you can find compilations on YouTube

2 Likes

Man hopeufly with byte I can blow up my IG, and maybe my yt as well, but yeah I saw some yt comps on youtube as well