Funniest prank you ever did on your friend(s)?

Im Looking forward to these replies :laughing:

3 Likes

Be thier friend :sunglasses:

3 Likes

This is not the biggest but it´s funny.
I told a friend it was the men’s bathroom and it was actually the women’s bathroom
Then he enter and you know the rest, but we were like 10 years old so there is not much problem

2 Likes

I hired an Asian man to play the role of me so I can prank my co-worker Dwight. I told him my voicemail pin, my last sale, I edited his face onto mine in a faimy picture on my desk. I went ham on this. Dwight totally fell for it :joy::joy::ok_hand: he thought that man was me

4 Likes

U never disappoint

2 Likes

I told my friend I was a Trump supporter whilst wearing a MAGA hat :joy::rofl::sob:
He still doesn’t return my phone calls.:sweat_smile: #IWentTooFar

5 Likes

It’s not an amazing prank but I was fed up with being ignored so I bought some fake bugs at the dollar store and put them into my friend’s bag in the locker room after they left for P.E. Needless to say, there were screams during lunch.:smirk:

1 Like

Not me but my mom prank her coworker into thinking he won the lottery and hired a news crew and everything to make it legit.

3 Likes

one time my friends and I convinced my brother that a friend of ours was engaged for three weeks. We named the girl Sophia.

2 Likes

Once I went to a friends house with some chips without her knowing. I hid at some bushes outside of her house… the thing turns interesting when I saw her arrive with two other ladies I had ever seen in my life. She was planning on having some guests and they freaked out because a girl (me) was hiding at the door of the house with some chips.

Those were the chips
Disclaimer: This was not the best one I’ve done but for sure one of the funniest.

1 Like

:ok_hand: :joy: (8char)

:joy: I’ll be honest I entered the womans bathroom by accident myself one time, but that was now :joy:

1 Like

Sounds like a scene from the office

2 Likes

Man some people take politics too seriously :neutral_face: :laughing:

1 Like

Ive done something similiar by putting a fake bug with money and then paying with it thru fast food drive thrus. They were not very happy about that :laughing:

What! :laughing: Thats a top 10 prank right there

1 Like

You guys are bad :laughing:

1 Like

They probably freaked out because they wanted some chips too :laughing: