Full time Byte content creator

If you had the chance to make Byte your full time job, but you would only make a minimal amount of money, would you still go for it?

Or will you always use Byte as a hobby/ pastime?

8 Likes

Don’t think I’d want it to be a full time thing, I think some of the enjoyment is lost when you literally need to do something for your living, so even if I pheasably could I think I’d rather do byte as a hobby!

5 Likes

I totally agree. There definitely is a loss of enjoyment when you are forced to do something rather than when you choose to do it for fun. I also think it can ruin people’s creativity and block people with unbreakable boundaries of they are doing Byte just to make a living. I hope if Byte does implement a monetization system, it won’t ruin the quality of content being made (Kinda like what has happened with YouTube :confounded:).

3 Likes

I changed topic to general discussion. :+1:

4 Likes

Oh yay thank you :blush:

I think I’d enjoy making bytes full time. I’m not all about money so minimal is fine with me.

1 Like

I think byte would open so many doors if I could do it full time. It would be great earning a minimalistic amount of money to pay all my bills just by doing something so dope! But in addition to that, I know byte is going to allow for me to get my foot in the door in the realm of entertainment the way I’ve always wanted for something to do.

7 Likes

Id do it as a hobby, i want to do other things like computing jobs

2 Likes

Maybe, I’ll have to see.

2 Likes

Will there be monitisation on byte, seems weird.

1 Like

@MagicalVlogger Monetization is a topic that has been discussed frequently and it will most likely be a part of byte.

3 Likes

Hoping for some sort of crypto system, thoughts on how monotization will work?

3 Likes

maybe if it was a job on the side. never full-time though. I wanna enjoy making it, not be forced to.

5 Likes

i wouldn’t take it full time until i actually have a real active growing fan base and it has the potential of becoming a real income.

2 Likes

damn, would be so epic if monetization was enabled for byte, id love to make entertainment my full time career, if its through byte then so be it

4 Likes

Not sure. I need to keep going to school but I would definitely work for byte on the evenings. The only thing I wouldn’t like is that sometimes when you NEED to do things just as work, you end up disliking it.

2 Likes

for me it’s probably just gonna be something I do for fun

4 Likes

Yay I’m glad to hear that you would make bytes full time and not be money focused. Can’t wait to see what you create! :smile:

That is actually so true! I’m sure if you’re planning to go into entertainment, Byte has the potential to get you there! I hope all your dreams are fulfilled :star:

1 Like

Oh wow computing sounds like a fun job. So then both your hobby and your job will be dealing with technology haha. What a cool world we live in :laughing: