From position 202 to 187 to 160 to 156 byte is jumping fast on App Store

So as byte was released it was on top 10 apps on App Store for iOS then it went ahead and just left the #200 spot and went direct to 202 but recently as I am stalking the app on the App Store I am seeing huge number of people downloading it as it is leading in the social media category from 202 position to 156 in less then a week ? Maybe people are coming again. Let’s go byte

19 Likes

Wooohooo🎉

6 Likes

From my post last week saying “where is everyone” until now I have has an insane activity rate on my page and I’m sure others have noticed the same thing.

Weeeeeeeee!!!

5 Likes

fun to see but it was only a temporary boost. It was at 66 two days ago and will probably fall off the charts again by tomorrow or thursday

25 Likes

True, but it didn’t start jumping because the new features you put out. It was just the same as when it first came out, just imagine if you release those new features you put out on the beta such as 8 seconds and words plus the duration of them. :+1:

4 Likes

Wait why was there a temporary boost at all? What triggered it?

2 Likes

I guess you need to turn on the bots again people were there when they were getting likes (which was bots) but you get me likes are likes for them and they get encouraged to make more. Tiktok, Youtube, and even Vine had bots let’s start with it don’t block all the bots just repeat Action bots block. Just a suggestion

No

Please no

No more bots

15 Likes

i dont think byte staff brought the bots to their own platform.

and threating to leave if the bot situation didnt get fixed (removed).

users were pretty p.o’d when a byte they uploaded instantly gained faux enagangment from bots.

:\

9 Likes

Ya so is there a chance we can get them back ?
:point_right:t2::point_left:t2:

probably not; they’re being removed
https://community.byte.co/search?q=bots

2 Likes

Furkan you know the answers to these questions idk why you ask. bots are a way to beat the system and push a video to the top. But you argue for equality and fair play? Having bots defeats that very thing honest to goodness, you really confuse me with your intentions for making bytes! Where does having bots mix with creativity and fun first? I’ll wait.

26 Likes

word up

2 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:Mos def, mos def. Hear, hear!

I will do whatever you say my friend. Only positiveness :kissing_heart:

a few people from tiktok

7 Likes

Ayyy @senorpequenos

4 Likes

Like someone posted Something about byte on tiktok and it went viral?

2 Likes

some creators from tiktok made byte accounts, posted to their tiktok about them, and some of their audience came over

12 Likes

Wow that’s cool. I will try to do the same thing

2 Likes