Friendly Debate ๐Ÿ˜€

True!! I think all that matters is that theres some contents in between two pieces ofโ€ฆbread? hm now this is a tough one LOL cuz obviously bread is not used in an ice cream sandwich but we consider things sandwiches all the time like a human sandwich when two people are disconnected and theres a person on the middle. So now the ULTIMATE question lmao, is an oreo considered a sandwich? :joy: god this is so wack. Need to look up more definitions of this loll

1 Like

YES. Itโ€™s a subdivision of a sandwich- the sandwich cookie!

Good grief I wish Alton Brown was here.

Thereโ€™s an awesome food podcast โ€œA Hotdog is a Sandwichโ€ made by the Mythical Kitchen youtube channel where all they do is debate this crap. I highly recommend it.

1 Like

LOLL I wanna check it out! Ty for the recommendation :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

No like this

2 Likes

OHH then I suppose so!

But thatโ€™s so wrongโ€ฆ

1 Like

I know, but itโ€™s the rules :joy: :sob:

Look i have not read all this, but Ben is wrong. That is all.

3 Likes

READ IT!! Maybe youโ€™ll agree

1 Like

Hey ben doesnโ€™t make the rules around here he just obeys them :rofl:

5 Likes

No, itโ€™s closed on one side.

Neither, it IS a hole.

Cake.

2 Likes

Hi just weighing in

Hotdog is not a sandwich

It is more akin to taco if we are defining by how it is contained in carbohydrate

Thank you

3 Likes

A friendly debate??

In THIS economy??

4 Likes

Thatโ€™s something different than the decade war we had with that one guy last year! :joy:

1 Like

@Maddy_lions is gonna whoop ya with a can of knowledge if you say a itโ€™s just a hole :joy:

Iโ€™m ready to die on this hill

3 Likes

Sometimes I just like to stir the pot :grinning:

1 Like

This is without a doubt the best thread on the forum. Please donโ€™t let it die.

1 Like

Ok ok so if a hotdog bun rips in the middle and you have 2 different buns THEN the hotdog is no longer a hot dog and is at that point a sandwich! @Benf

The same rule applies with tacos :taco:

If a quesadilla is technically a sandwich then my life is a lie and this is anarchy

3 Likes

Itโ€™s an American taco, infinite holes stacked, and pie

4 Likes