Frequent use of V2

Although I know what most peoples answers would be I’m still curious. Say there was never a possibility of monetary gain on V2 as an artist would you still want to spend as much time making content for the app vs if there was?

5 Likes

It’d still be fun, sure :blush:

3 Likes

For sure I will… Even if you don’t make money, the satisfaction from getting constant love and support is much better than just money.
Anyway, V2 can lead you to be a IG famous or youtuber.

3 Likes

Short term yea, but long term it really puts a strain… So some monetary gain would feel good :’)

2 Likes

Yessir :+1: Without a Doubt. Wouldn’t dream of Stopping :ok_hand:

If I make videos and people watch them and like them, yes.
If I make money and am able to support my family and be my own boss, hell yes. That’s the dream.
Either is good for me.

1 Like

If I’m being honest, I would probably for a couple months, but after awhile I would stop and become a viewer :confused:

I definitely would! Even at this point, I’m really not worried about monetization, just excited to see V2 come to fruition

1 Like

yeah bro i would spend my most of the time in v2 because it’s fun and beside i joined v2 to entertain people not to gain anything my 1st priority is to entertain people and 2nd is may be to gain something :wink:

Yeah, I would still make videos. It’s just fun.

1 Like

I mean even if you can’t monetize through the app there’s always brand deals

I’m speaking hypothetically, and I was saying if there is no possibility whatsoever.

1 Like

probly not !

1 Like

For me, it just depends on whether anyone is actually watching my vines or not tbh. And I don’t mean like huge amounts of people but as long as even a couple hundred or so are enjoying my content I’ll keep making it. Also of course it’s a fun personal goal to push creatively within the limitations of the medium so I would definitely continue to make and use v2!

Of course. The idea of vine isn’t to earn lots of money. That’s YouTube’s job. Vine can help you get famous so that you can move to YouTube and get a wide fan base and some cash on the side

I understand that but not everyone feels this way. That’s why I’m asking you personally

Do be honest if we weren’t going to be able to get monetized I would do v2 for a while and then move on to youtube my original plan was to go straight to youtube but then v2 came up so yeah

1 Like

I would but I think there should be a percentage of monetisating that goes to v2 and the other percentage goes to artists

1 Like

Absolutely!

1 Like