Forums dying?

I don’t know about you guys but I’ve been browsing, replying and posting since the first day the forums went public. It’s gotten to a point now that so many people have posted ideas and suggestions, you can’t really post something without there being another thread already- that being said I feel like the forums will eventually die because of this. What do you guys think?

5 Likes

To be honest I’m since the beginning too. I don’t think is dying but what I will say is that I think it was created a bit early.

You’re right to the all the ideas have already been posted before. But I enjoy the forum a lot and I’m planning on staying here until the app comes out and probably bit longer.

6 Likes

I can see this forum become a hotspot for just updates on the application in the near future. Also with @v2app officialy open giving the summarized bits of info. I wouldn’t doubt if we got the TLDR “Meat and Potatoes” here to discuss and give feedback on during each release phase.

1 Like

I’m gonna say most schools and colleges have started, which means people are going to spend less time on the forums.

And yes, unless there is an announcement from Dom, we’re not going to see much discussion about new topics. Even if someone does bring it up, it could be lost in the threads or be spammy (I haven’t touched these forums since last night, and I’m seeing 60+ new topics talking about the same things over and over)

7 Likes

I don’t think that the forum is dying is just in a transformation. Right now this forum is like a social media for a lot of people.

1 Like

I do think most of what can be covered has been covered so far. At least @Dom and his team have community insight into mostly everything now.

There’s only so much to discuss at this point

3 Likes

I do feel like a lot of ideas were already thought of or posted. So all people can do is post in #off-topic or #uncategorized until @dom has any new updates. But that’s also how the community is getting to know each other!

3 Likes

Yea it’s definitely going to slow down a bit since so much has already been discussed and most of the important questions have been answered. That being said I’m still going to do my best to remain active. The community here is great.

1 Like

it’s going to naturally slow down, which isn’t a bad thing. no need to talk just for the sake of talking, unless you want to! we started these forums to establish transparency from the get go and we’ll keep posting updates here.

of course once we’re in beta (and even more so when we’re released) there’s going to be a lot more to talk about.

26 Likes

Exactly what we love.

1 Like

Always appreciate your responses @dom and Thankyou to everyone else as well for chipping in. Is there anything we can expect to see soon as far as us voting for if we like an idea or not? Maybe something you’ve had on your mind?

1 Like

well thats what happens to most forums over time there is less and less to talk about

1 Like

Are you giving a green light on another forum for the artists and creators

This way it will be easier for everyone to see and participate in a conversation when a consversation actually needs to happen instead of just posting for no reason

2 Likes

I think the forums have been doing their job, and will keep doing their job of making a space where the users (or future users) can share their ideas and opinions with each other and with the V2 staff. Like Dom said, it will slow down naturally but I think I will keep coming back to see those ideas people can think of that haven’t been brought up yet. I really enjoy seeing what people want added/changed etc so I will be here for a long time.

2 Likes

It’s obvious that it would eventually slow down, it’s now at the point if just waiting on updates and just messing around in the hype and off topic forums hehe

1 Like