Forum shutting down at 5PM ET today

That’s unfortunate. But thanks for trying, Dom! And thanks for the adventure here. Good luck with your next endeavor!

6 Likes

dom, i speak for everyone when i say we appreciate everything you’ve done for us over the past 3+ years. i hope you and the byte team prosper in whatever realm the future takes you to. peace out, king <3

11 Likes

idos see you on the app!

5 Likes

Guys it’s nice meeting you people you guys are a great supportive community love you guys bye

3 Likes

:heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

this is it :cry: thank you for giving us this place :heart:

10 Likes

Thanks for everything dom! These forums really meant a lot, and I’ll miss this place a lot, but thanks for giving us the opportunity to experience this over the past few years. :heart:

5 Likes

see you on the Clash side

1 Like

Thank you Dom for trying and know I completely understand :slight_smile: I hope you know that we are all so very thankful for the forums and the community you have built. <333

9 Likes

I blame the person who reminded dom about the recurring forum bill ):<

6 Likes

on that note
man.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Join us in discord server everyone :blush:

4 Likes

This makes me laugh so hard BANAKAHAIB1

1 Like

I’m being serious lol :skull:

2 Likes

(:sob:)

1 Like

Well…,shazbot. Love you, Dom. Thanks, man.

2 Likes

I’ll miss you dom :sob: keep investing in the crypto and HODL :rocket::hugs:

3 Likes

Dang the end really is near. Gonna be gutted seeing it gone but its okay when you still found some cool people to talk to on a daily. :coolcat: Thanks for giving us the official countdown and thanks for everything and all the memories and friends we made along the way. Thank you Dom. :sunglasses: :ok_hand:

3 Likes

For byte collabs and other video fun stuff join us on discord.

1 Like