This is more of a joke than anything else. Feel free to take the quiz if you like.
- Should you search before creating a new topic to minimize duplicates?
Answer: Yes. It’s always best to add to an existing conversation than starting a new one
- If someone posts something offensive about you or someone else on the forums what should you do?
- Flag post and let the mods handle the situation from there
- Respond and get in the middle of the issue
- Make a sandwich and watch cartoons
- Make another sandwich
Answer: Flag post and let the mods handle the situation from there. I’ll also accept sandwich.
- If you disagree with someone’s post, how should you respond?
- Reply in all caps
- Toss phone out window
- Reply in a pleasant and civil manner
Answer: Reply in a pleasant and civil manner
- If you notice a topic is not categorized correctly, what should you do?
- Call your neighbors Mom
- Text your other neighbors Dad
- Flag the post and mark it as “off-topic”
- Flag post and mark it as “HOT TOPIC”
Answer: Flag the post and mark it as “off-topic”
End of quiz! I’m sure you all did great! Thanks for playing!