Forum just ain't as poppin

Perhaps because we are always in the dark about new features, cool happenings and all the great contests happening on the Byte platform. Come hang out on the bytehomies discord that’s where all the cool kids are :slight_smile: NGL it’s a good time, and you get all the inside goods on contests and get to chat with your favourite creators. see you soon :slight_smile: also that’s just like my opinion man :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Suggestion to change the name to: “forums just ain’t as poppin”?

1 Like

yeah I think the team is on break or something so hopefully they’ll come back soon the app is kinda dry atm

1 Like

6 Likes

The forums are absolutely not popping. No real discourse happens here. When a good suggestion comes up it mostly just sits idle and spam posts keep getting renewed daily and bumped to the top to bury any actual conversation.

The byte homies discord server is much more productive and active than anything here so if you’re worried that things on byte are “too quiet”, it’s because all the discussion is happening there. This isn’t a shady advertisement post. This is the truth.

I’m sure anyone from the byte team who was interested would be able to access it too since it’s an open server.

7 Likes

Link please!

Maybe you guys should come to discord! I mean discord is easier to discuss and it also has a voice chat for everyone to talk.

Discord moves too fast and isn’t organized by threads like the forum so it’s really hard to keep up unless I go back and read every single message in order. Maybe I’m going about it the wrong way. I’d appreciate it if someone shared a different way they like to use discord

1 Like

That’s also the beauty of discord right now. There’s actually people talking about something all the time, which is still more than you’ll find here. It’s more of a conversation.

With that said… the original byte discord is not the place I’m thinking of either. I even went over there to confirm if anything’s changed and I’m just seeing spam there. Counting games, gifs and emojis and other general spam with no actual chatting.

1 Like

Yeah I was talking about the byte homies discord. It’s nice to see real convos happening but it feels impossible for me to be involved unless I’m spending all my time there. It’s not as easy to pop in and out throughout the day when I have a free minute

2 Likes

facts mama.

1 Like

as soon as staff stopped replying to bug report posts I knew this place was starting to dwindle away

2 Likes

Can I get an invite link bro?

1 Like

We are just gonna keep the party going and if we hear anything about the ship sinking we’ll set it on fire on the way down

1 Like