Forum community and some thoughts

The 17 of January if I’m not wrong the forums will be open to more people, but that might not help as much as we believe.
The reason I believe so is because unless there a limit to how much people can join, chaos may start, a big community that might not search if what they gonna ask has already been asked and answered, do not have a limit of how many post they can do spam may start and might increase the amount of post that might make it almost impossible to read they them all or plain and simple, may no bring positive stuff to the community.
This is me only being a conspiracy theorist because yolo but in my mind kinda works, a brand knew community with not much control.
I didn’t knew where too post this so I posted it on the forum feedback as I’m talking about the forums but I’m also giving my opinion so yeah.

5 Likes

not sure if you were saying/asking if we had/should get a post limit but;

we currently have a daily post limit of 25 (may have been altered), daily like limit of 50, and a daily topic creation limit of 3.

2 Likes

I like the forum’s right now, not saying they shouldnt grow tho, but we’re actually acting like a community. but I’m just a random

3 Likes

we in b4 so no matter what happens we lit REGARDLESS

1 Like

Everyone is new here so we all random not just you.

3 Likes

Very true❤️❤️

2 Likes

There will be limits to reduce amount of given spam :slight_smile: i like your concern though

1 Like