Former Vine stars

So who are your favorite Viners that have gone on to do other things? I always thought the paths Viners went afterwords was always so interesting and different.
Personally I love Cody Ko, Danny Gonzales, and Drew Gooden. They went on to make similar content but it’s all gold. (Especially TMG and Young Face)

6 Likes

Danny Gonzalez (Hes awesome)
David Lopez (He has some epic youtube videos)
Chris Ashley (He’s doing stuff for Will Smith now)

3 Likes

I rediscovered Danny and basically watched all his YT in a weekend lol

3 Likes

My Favorite Viners was:

Jack King

2 Likes

Jake Holland aka PizzaBeardParty. He’s pretty active on Facebook and Instagram now, and he’s moved on to creating digital media for a wide variety of people. Love that guy.

Oh man! I forgot about him. Memories…

1 Like

He’s how I first heard about Byte forever ago. I’m trying to slowly lure him on, but he’s got like a whole career and a family to worry about. HA! Like that matters!

1 Like

My favorite is David Dobrik. I guess you know what he does now :smiley: for those who don’t - he has a very successful and (in my opinion) funny YouTube channel

Are you talking about Jake Holland? If so, he’s been on Byte since the beta!

3 Likes

1 Like

WHAT?!?!?! I’ve searched for his name like a million times and I’ve never seen him!!!

Give me a second. Gonna go die a little.

1 Like

Nicholas Megalis! He dropped an album in the last year or so and he sells his art on Instagram. He’s mega talented.

1 Like