Forbes: Byte Will Pay Some Video Creators Thousands Of Dollars

I found another great article that was published a few hours ago regards to Byte Partner Program!

Read

“The program should help Byte stand out from its significantly larger competitor TikTok. While that app has exploded in popularity over the last year or so, it doesn’t give its own users an easy way to make money directly through the platform. By opening up the program to all of its users and giving them the chance to profit from their videos, Byte might just draw some folks away from its rivals.”

This a praise from the Contributor, Kris Holt.

Thoughts?

31 Likes

Oooooo yes. Yes yes yes!

7 Likes

That’s lovely. Byte is such an amazing app and with such an amazing team working on it with such an amazing community, which is why I’ve stuck around for so long. I hope Byte gets the clout it deserves. We just got to get some of the bigger names to comply. I’m gonna donate on someones next stream that I catch and ask them to join.

18 Likes

I’m loving the sound of this!

7 Likes

Waiting for this to be Global :rocket::woozy_face: #CANADAMATTERS :star2:

7 Likes

Exciting ^^

5 Likes

What a great way to compete against other platforms and to give back to the creators. I love the sound of this!

4 Likes

Haha yes!!! I’m doing this cause I LOVE it!!!

3 Likes

At first I was excited about the program, but further reading into it they won’t really consider square format uploader like myself. This omits a bunch of great editors with original content and will cater to the people they already favor on a daily basis. I see the same people day after day on the “for your consideration” post and it’s frustrating imo. Byte should expand the content they showcase and give other styles a shot

2 Likes

I agree with you 100%; there is a topic about FYC, and I highly recommend you checking out @FaizalDawx post

3 Likes

Maybe it’s just me but my consideration and my mix are never the same people, I always see someone new which brings new content that’s based on what I like. Also I do meh edits so I don’t know the difficulty that full effort editors go through but does it have to be letterbox? The byte team had only 3 rules: 1 be original. 2 live in the us. And 3 no letterbox. You may not understand it but I’m sure they have that rule there for an important reason, so let’s try not to crap on the program for these small stipulations

2 Likes

Yeah it’s pretty crazy how much they care about creators. It’s going to set this app apart from other apps and that’s why it will succeed.

2 Likes

Actually I do understand it, and I’m not crapping on them for small stipulations. I was giving my opinion on them and how it takes a large portion of editors out of the mix. We must have different algorithms running on our pages because I see the same 12 people on my “fornyour consideration” page. The same people I choose to not follow because they are part of a large rebyte for rebyte group that still plagues this app.

1 Like

It’s great too because the community its self just makes it a great place to have some fun and have some laughs.

2 Likes

Honestly sick. I don’t know how it’s work right now since most people browsing ARE creators, or how they’d target the ads. But I’d be keen! Once it goes global, that is

1 Like