For You Guys

Hi friends, it will be a long post so get comfortable.Let’s talk a little about myself I’m Denis from Ukraine I’m 18.We are now at the stage of early beta versions of Byte and in the future and release a full-fledged program.We all deserve something really crazy and beautiful in the application,we all mriem something to get from byte ,who wants to become a famous musician,someone wants to become an actor like me for example:),someone wants recognition in school or College or recognition of parents,someone has financial difficulties, and someone just wants to join the support of a large audience andWe are all here for different reasons and now we are with you time we have a chance to achieve this but only together, only United.
So maybe someone will tell Denis you’re from Ukraine, as we unite? I’ll answer.I have long dreamed of moving to America but there are a few but not enough money,my level of English and the lack of friends or acquaintances.So that’s what I mean when the app is released there is a big chance that other people who didn’t even know about the forum or byte even when it is the first time I remembered the Dom will be more popular for you and thus break your dream now want to ask you to help each other as you can not get another chance I will try to join you my dear and I hope you will improve my English level…

9 Likes

Hey there Denis! My name is Yoshidas, and I live in America! It is great to hear from you and I am sure that your English will improve as you interact with us more. It is great to have you as a part of this great community!

3 Likes

do you use Yuser app?

1 Like

I do not, I have been waiting to make content for Byte. But I am very excited for the future and making content.

2 Likes

Hey Denis i have the same dream to become an actor and move to Los Angeles.
A tip: Wacth evrything ( Youtube, netflix, movies, tv serie, etc) in english and also try to read in english

6 Likes

Hi there! I don’t have any social media but it’s good to meet you!

3 Likes

It’s great to have you here and it’s cool that you have a dream. Welcome to the club.

4 Likes

Name is Austin Harris !

2 Likes

Welcome Bud, I am sure you will improve we will take good care of you,

3 Likes

Good to meet you, Denis. I wish you well from Canada!

3 Likes

Welcomeeee! And Calm down and relax, I promise that living at Ukraine doesn’t really matter. There’s people from tons of different countries here and that isn’t to stopping any of them. You can accomplish whatever you want, you only need mentality and a positive attitude. :boxing_glove::wink:

3 Likes