For those having trouble finding people to collab with

There are tons of posts asking for people to collab with, but not everyone who responds gets a response. I will make at least one collab with everyone who responds here in the next 24 hours. No one turned away for not being “like-minded” or not being popular enough. This is about having fun, not clout. We will do your idea, unless you want me to come up with one, which I have no problem doing.

4 Likes

Anyone else having the strange outcome where as soon as you post a video you’ll get a short spam of likes… then say after it hits 20, no more likes will occur? V2 and the other platforms? (Lets have a discussion)

2 Likes

@bkimmo Those are just the bots and people seeing you in their feed in real time. Once new bytes pass your feed in the timeline, less people see it and the likes dwindle. Also, the bots that like will mostly only be the ones already following you to avoid the algorithm detecting that they are bots. I’ll message you about our collab soon.

1 Like

Love what you’re doing man, always nice to see people genuinely interested in working together rather than fishing for clout. I’m always down to work on something together, so feel free to send me a message on here.

Yup

Makes me happy for a bit yo :joy::joy:

Sometimes I do ignore people when they think of collab we can do it always have to do with I’m in me mums car Broom Broom I’m getting tired of it love the people who thinks different ideas nothing to do with I’m in me mums I have 2 people message me doing it …because I don’t want to do it … I want do different videos I do loads of comedy sketch’s on my fb page I don’t do I’m in me mums car only time I do only at events & club appearances that’s it

3 Likes

@RealTish No worries. I was specifically pointing out the posts asking for collabs that get tons of responses and never follow up. If you ever want to, you responded and I’m bound to my word.

1 Like

@Jaysander.b Same, until I realize a quarter of my likes are bots. :joy:

1 Like

@Kulu Looking forward to it.

1 Like

I would love collab with you … it’s like I’m not big headed like most people who think they are billy big b***s if you know what I mean think they are byte famous Pushing there selfs everyday to be famous telling people to rebyte & like there videos … but me I just go with the flow I’m having fun that’s all is to it I ain’t up people backsides everyday … if you know what I’m saying but it’s 100% true … if people don’t like it well this is my state of facts :blush: people might agree with me on this one :clap:t2:

2 Likes

Wow this stream of consciousness hit me hard, I’m still confused :joy:

2 Likes