Followup Beta Signup

iPhone 7 on iOS 11.4.1 and iPhone SE on iOS 12 I’m able to test on! Can wait to try it!

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge with latest Android software for now but will hopefully be jumping to iPhone next year (depending on when the invite is sent)

Yo, thanks for doing this! i have an iPhone 6.

iPhone XS Max and OnePlus 6

Motorola Moto G5 Plus

i think it’s too late but in the hopes it isn’t, i have a galaxy s6 lmao.

iPhone 6s Plus and iPhone Xs Max.

iPhone 6s Plus and iPhone Xs Max and
iPad Pro.

iPhone X !!! can’t wait till i get to be back on the vine app!!!

Are you still adding people to the list? I’ve got an iPhone 6s. Yes, I’ve just signed up but i was too pumped to finally see vine back. Didn’t realize there was so much going on with the development of the app! Either way Im glad i found this forum. Ive been a part of the first vine from start to end.

Had no idea there was a forum for v2, I’ve literally wanted this for so long and so glad I found this. Sadly I would be able to join the beta since I didn’t find this until the recent news :(. Oh well can’t wait to see what is to come. I have a one plus 5t if I get lucky enough to get to try it.

iPhone 6!

Ayy! A fellow One plus user, that’s awesome!

I know you said no new accounts but I have multiple devices (and just found out about the forums today). I have and iPad Mini 2, iPad Pro, iPhone 7. I also have used TestFlight before (if you count that as a plus)

iPhone 6s

THANK YOU!

Using Galaxy S9+
Really excited to hear about the successor of original vine. Cant wait for the public beta

iphone 5 s :}

( My Devices! Note 8,s8+,s9 and my Go to Camera LG V20 )

Sorry I’m Late! But I WANT in Please my Son and I Loved Vine! My Wife and Daughter Hated it! Because me and the Boy already have a Non-Stop Sense of Humor! And Vine! Really Had us Fired-Up

IPhone X

I seriously can’t wait for what the future holds.

My hope is I am not too late.