Followup Beta Signup

iPhone 6!

Thank you for everything you’re doing for the community. I’m so excited to see what becomes of this! You’ll be giving so many people an outlet to be creative again :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have an iPhone 6S. Would love to test out the new vine!

Thanks! :^)

1 Like

Motorola Moto g4

Wow, I can’t believe this is actually happening! I can’t wait to see what you’ve been working on! :grinning:

1 Like

iPhone X

1 Like

iPhone X running iOS 12 also on the Apple Beta Software Program and have been testing beta apps for a while now so I am SOOOO EXCITED TO FINALLY BE MAKING THESE VIDEOS AGAIN AND TESTING IT TO BE THE BEST APP EVER!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH DOM :smile::smile::smile::+1:t2::+1:t2:

Alcatel Raven LTE (Android)

Hey! iPhone XS Max here with iOS 12 stable, but would 100% go to an iOS beta just for this.
I’m experienced with TestFlight and have beta tested other apps before, namely Jelly by Biz Stone (Twitter co-founder) and Panda.
I would be so excited to test and give helpful feedback with this beta! I was a Vine user before. :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

iphone 8!

1 Like

iPhone X’s Max on iOS 12

1 Like

iPhone 7+ Extremely excited to be able to use my creativity on this new upcoming platform. Missed the opportunity on getting involved with the original vine so really excited to put in a lot of work into my ideas for this upcoming platform.

1 Like

iPhone Xs Max! :smile: I’ve been a Peach user forever. That should count for something :wink:

1 Like

Iphone XS Max

1 Like

iPhone 8 Plus!

Vine was a huge part of my formative years and made me who I am. I want to help in any way I can to pave the way for other people to have the same experiences I had.

2 Likes

Samsung galaxy s8+

1 Like

iPhone 8

I have butterflies in my stomach :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

iPhone XS

iPhone X iOS 12

Thank you!!

iPhone 6

Let’s do this!

1 Like