Followers Daily Category & Notification Bell

This ties into a couple of different options l.
#1 I think it would be beneficial for there the be a Separate category for your followers. (Example:) -
When someone you follow posts that day, it will show up in the “Your Followers Daily Posts” or something!
Only reason I’m saying this, is because I’ve noticed I rarely ever see when my followers post. I’m not follow many people, but all I see is “Rebyted Videos” from my followers.

#2 I think it would be great to have “Notifications” for when your favourite byters post. But make it an option like the notification bell :bell: you click on their profile.

Comment your thoughts! Thanks!

• Mitch Romancia
14 Likes

Yeah this is something I was thinking about today too. But the developers are hard at work right now and I am sure they will eventually cover these things.

5 Likes

I COMPLETELY agree! I was thinking about the notification thing earlier too.

3 Likes

I think maybe you are confusing terms? I think you mean to talk about the people that you follow, not your followers.

The home feed is supposed to be the place where you see bytes posted by the people you follow. Because of the Rebyte epidemic, some people have been asking for an option to hide rebytes from your feed.

8 Likes

Mitch :rocket::clap:t4:

4 Likes

Good idea :robot::robot:

3 Likes

I did mean the people that’s e follow my mistake haha whoops!:joy:

2 Likes

Tupac❤️

3 Likes

Thanks man! And thanks for watching my videos

2 Likes

Glad you agree

2 Likes

If they’re you’re favorites and you don’t follow many people it shouldn’t be a problem. They’ll be in your timeline somewhere or you can just go to their profile page. Due diligence.

2 Likes