Flexing numbers

quick lil message to anyone that thinks having a number on a website makes you better than people.

why not flex the good content you make instead of a follower count xx

edit: this goes for any website, and isnt aimed at anyone in particular but if you do it you better stop!

13 Likes

nbhjjjhsh

4 Likes

ALGAHOOHAHOOHAOOHAHOOHAHoooooooo.

1 Like

Honestly to be able to flex those numbers you have to have worked hard and made good content in the first place, and that is the fruit of the hard work.

4 Likes

Hadbwidbxnxincooo

1 Like

alakabanned

3 Likes

Gskagdkdkagakdhaksgd :smile:

Why flex when you can have an ex

2 Likes

Tbh I really don’t care of you have a big following or not. But what really bites my bones is when you have big numbers and you have nothing to show for it. Like I don’t want to see you flexing if your content isn’t good.

3 Likes

I agree with this for sure

3 Likes

only thing I flex is my love for the lord :triumph:

9 Likes

Ok 2k subs on YouTube😠

4 Likes

Agree. Actually thinking that you are better than other people is as first instance stupid af.

4 Likes

big bump bc dont look down on people bc a number on a screen

5 Likes

Mood fr. I mean, that happens most of the time and that’s a mess and not cool to be honest. F popularity

2 Likes

And aside from number of followers and likes, why don’t we just flex positive energy for everyone. Be a kind person, help other creators and just keep the good attitude flow because regardless of numbees, we are all the same. We are all creators and we should support and empower everyone, no matter how big or small they are. Idk

1 Like

^ me when i shamelessly promote my stuff.

for example: check out my channel! trying to get that custom URL.

3 Likes

i watch ur videos 5 times over to boost your watch time x

5 Likes

Hmmmmmmm so subtle

2 Likes

maybe, he has some good non byte related videos too!

4 Likes