Flat Earthers vs Round Earthers

Let me Give a Head start…
Earth is A Donut…
What do you think??:joy:

I’m going to eat the world

3 Likes

And the Moon is made from Earth’s donut hole.

3 Likes

The rest of the “planets” are munchkins with tiny crumbs floating around it

1 Like

The galaxy as we know it is actually a collection of larger than usual donuts

1 Like

It’s a sphere, no debate. period.

1 Like

You’d be suprised with how many people debate the other side and believe the earth is flat :neutral_face:

4 Likes

Niceeeeee

That’s gross n funny :joy::joy::joy:

That’s a nice imagination

Ya Mud douh

No it’s Chicken nugget

1 Like

That’s bizarre I don’t know how many times to say it’s round

The earth isn’t anything, we are merely just a part of one big meme.

4 Likes

No Bro you are Also wrong… See actually you love Chicken I love Chicken n we eat chicken and we live on Earth chicken lives on Earth so Earth is a chicken…

I was terrified to learn my college has a flat earth society. I thought it was a meme club and accidentally offended everyone when I walked up to their table :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Oh my :joy::joy:

That’s funny is that really a thing

If the earth is round why can’t slides go faster?

3 Likes

The agrument of a faster slide is a matter of friction and slide structure design, not how the world is made

It may seem like the world is flat from our personal perspective, but the world is SO MUCH larger that we are unable to find where the world starts or ends just from our point of view; and if you think about it, a flat world has a starting and ending point like a sheet of paper or a line…

We can travel around the world and can still end up in the same place from where we started, which acts more like a circle (which by nature is round)

I got caught up in this topic that I had to share my thoughts on it :sweat_smile:

2 Likes