Flash for recordings

not sure if already thought of but it would be sick if the flash on a camera was able to be utilized during filming with not just the back camera but the /front/ camera as well. that and maybe the ability for a night mode to brighten up darker footage. I don’t know much about app coding yet but this is seen on apps like Snapchat and Instagram Stories so I know people would like that.

3 Likes

i hope this is implemented aswell

1 Like

flash in my opinion makes it more detailed, i don’t know it just clarifies the video for me.

1 Like

I love the idea of flash, it just makes filming more fun

1 Like

I think its a pretty necessary thing for any camera/video app these days

3 Likes

well if you can upload from your photos i don’t think this will be a problem

1 Like

@tyler Yea but it would be cool to record straight from the app with the flash. I remember from vine pretty late in the game I used to record videos on Snapchat to get the flash and perfect zoom and then upload. Was a lot.

2 Likes

dang i never knew it was that much of a struggle i never really recorded anything on vine, im sure that @dom is gonna add flash

1 Like

I’m hoping that it’ll have flash, I normally recorded during the day so I don’t remember much about flash

1 Like

I love flash, Im going to agree with @jennifer it does make everything much more detailed !

2 Likes