First Video Game Console?

First household console was Pong. First personal console was Atari 2600.

2 Likes

Damn dude straight to SP? I just had a game boy for a long time until I got a game boy advance.

2 Likes

I skipped the gba, my girlfriend just bought me one though. I’ve bought a back-lit screen and new shell to modify it with :fire:

1 Like

I’ve actually been going back and buying the consoles I never owned. Mostly dirt cheap at auctions or thrift shops (Not gonna pay full or collector prices). As a true gamer, I’m ashamed to say I never owned an N64 or Dreamcast until now). Looking to get a Saturn and TurboGrafx 16 (side note: don’t regret choosing the Genesis at the time, but wish I grabbed a TG16 too). Got all of them on emulation, but there’s nothing like holding the actual hardware. Okay yes…I am a true nerd.

2 Likes

I want a wii or wii u :kissing::v:t2: the Wii can have riiconnect 24 so I can revive all the Nintendo channels and mario kart wii on wimmfi is fun :full_moon_with_face:(old wii died btw)

Yup, straight to the SP! Was a lot of fun.

2 Likes

Now that I think about it, my first console was actually a Gameboy Color — first game was Pokemon Blue

4 Likes

NES, but Gameboy was soon after and the closest to my heart

8 Likes

Gameboy gaaaaaaang

2 Likes

The Super Nintendo Entertainment System, the original Xbox, and the original PlayStation

2 Likes

the original xbox

1 Like

i think gameboy or n64. i forget

man we’re going way back

nintendo switch looks cool, but I’m still stuck on my ps3 haha

remeber i was so happy to get for chirstmas to play legend of zelda majora’s mask

1 Like

n64 was my first console ever. i eventually got the gamebooy color too. pokemon red was dope

dang you thought mario was on ps2, Must have been a big disspointment haha

i remeber seeing a lot of sonic games played with sega gensis

Really? How old are you bro?

1 Like

remember donkey 64 multiplayer. that was the best