First Post, Lets break the ice and get to know each other community

Hello world this is my first post and I hope it meets you all well. So to break the ice i’m going to share a random fact about me and I would so love if the byte community could do the same

random fact: I have 9 siblings 3 sisters and 6 brothers all from the same mom and dad :astonished:

So no byte community its your turn! lets learn something new about you :smiley:

14 Likes

Haha random fact I also have 9 siblings, five girls and four boys all from the same parents. Here’s to big families!! My family size is actually the focus of my byte account :wink:

5 Likes

Cats are my favourite companion animal but bats are my favourite animal! :bat:

3 Likes

yo thats legit! I love being part of a big family I can’t imagine life any other way! :smiley:

4 Likes

really bats! I didn’t see that one coming, where did your interest for bats come from ? :thinking:

3 Likes

It started in grade 7 when I started reading the Sliverwing book series by Kenneth Oppel. After that I started learning about bats an was obsessed for with bat for 2 years. I am not obsessed anymore but I still think they’re neat and are great for controlling the mosquito population!

4 Likes

Right?! It’s wonderful and everyone is always so shocked :joy::joy:

5 Likes

yup thats so true haha everyone looks at you like an anomaly haha :rofl:

4 Likes

thats pretty awesome! so would you ever have a pet bat lol

2 Likes

Hello!! Umm…one random fact is that I am distantly related to the dude who taught Elvis how to play piano.

Interesting enough, right? Haha.

6 Likes

haha works for me! the real question is how in the world did you even begin to find this piece of information out :thinking:

2 Likes

Hi! Random fact about me is that I can unicycle, juggle, and occasionally do both at the same time. :smiley:

2 Likes

Now thats what I’m talking about! so how did you come to learn this skill, undercover superhero maybe??? :astonished: :thinking:

1 Like

Lol probably not!

1 Like

Yup exactly, you found me out. :eyes:

I actually just decided I wanted to learn then, then practiced practiced practiced til I got them down (in my parent’s backyard when I was little haha)

3 Likes

sweet I actually can juggle two myself, nothing hard just 3 or 2 balls, I thought myself when i was like 11 because i would see my dad do it and i wanted to learn. :smiley:

1 Like

Yup sounds about right! I’m definitely a casual juggler but it’s a fun skill/party trick.

1 Like

yeah it really is its pretty surprising few people can juggle let alone have a talent they can show off

1 Like

4chan was trying to dox a guy, and they had some rhetoric to back it up, but I did not care about how they justify stuff, the end never justifies the means if you ask me. Anyway, I was curious if it really was that hard, and found more than enough data about that dude. Turned out out in real life he’s a nice guy.

I wonder if I was alone in that situation, but I never posted any of my findings.

My actual name is Alvin, I’m 20, and I graduated from Uni this past Winter two years early from UGA. I was a Biology major, and I’m using Byte as a hobby while I study for the MCAT and am applying to medical school this upcoming summer. Wish me luck, everyone!

That, and my name being Alvin causes everyone to ask where Simon and Theodore are. No, I don’t know. I’m sorry lmao

Edit: Forgot to add my Byte. @PlasticRice if you want to check me out. I definitely put a good amount of effort into my Bytes, I prefer quality over quantity. Check me out! I’ll rebyte, like, and follow back accordingly. :^)

1 Like