First Date Ever Horror Stories

Share your horror stories of your very first dates

3 Likes

So I live in NY and I went to South Carolina for a date(s) (it was polygamous) only to realize that I was completely catfished by several other people. On our date, we saw someone graduate so that was nice, but yeah they lied lol

4 Likes

first off, we didnt lie. we had a nice romantic car ride, had a movie night and went to top gol- nvm

and i oop

3 Likes

LOL SEE! U lied about where we were gonna go :rage:

2 Likes

in my mind, we were meant to invite the rest of yall once everyone was done eating. but noooo, I decided to be dumb and not tell anyone

2 Likes

Mhhhmmm Grant looked cute in pics but I saw irl that he was actually a MAN! He played me

2 Likes

wth?? you telling me i was hitting on a dude??

2 Likes

Yes, grant played us ALL

2 Likes

It was a movie night out with a girl from my Russian class two fall semesters ago. She was telling me all the time about how she waaanted to go to the movieeess with someone, but had noooo oneee to go withhh. Me, being the daft person I was for weeks, said “Oh! Well, I hope you find someone to go with! :^)”

Lmao. But, I eventually did tag along with her, then she drove us out to a parking lot at 5am and basically held me hostage. Well, kind of. She revealed her feelings for me and I was nervous beyond recognition, my hands were shaking and everything, because this was the first time I’d even been in a romantic context with a female human being, let alone any human being. It was nuts.

So…we ended up dating for a few months (~10 months). It was nice, I love her to death, such an awkward yet charming person D:. I think of her when I eat Pringles sometimes.

2 Likes

doesnt sound like such a horror story

2 Likes

Man, you should have seen me. I could barely even string two words together in that car after the movie, I remember distinctly that I reached for my phone which was on the dashboard and I could barely hold it because of how much I was shaking. I was a nervous wreck.

Edit: Oh, that, and I had to pee, like, 20 times throughout that date. I have a very small bladder, I think water passes right through me for some reason. She thought I was joking or abandoning her at times every time I told her I had to pee.

2 Likes

yeah that would be horrible… having to explain every time that “I really have to pee”

and the conversation:

“but you went the last time!”
“I really have a small bladder”

i still think its not such a horror story

2 Likes