Filters, masks and ARkit integration

I’m tired of talking and hearing about the OEVO stuff, so I decided to brainstorm a little bit.
So recently Apple introduced AR kit, which uses the camera to put cool 3D objects in the screen as if they were placed in front of you in real life.

This has so many potential, I have already seen and tested apps that let you draw in the air, games that put the scene in any flat surface…
Think about it, you can place any 3d model from a library, like an alien or a robot or something, and it’ll appear in your video.

It would also be cool to have something like Snapchat filters or MSQRD, or the classic color filters of Instagram.

All that and some kind of soundboard, and it’ll be the best app of it’s species, I tell you.

3 Likes

Yes!! I wish Vine had a soundboard. There was that one sound effect was used so often and I remember thinking that there should be a soundboard because it’d make it so much easier to use. I can’t believe I’m saying this because I hated that sound effect, but it should have been easier to use.

3 Likes

there’s an app for that

here

1 Like

I think there was a soundboard in one of the latest versions of vine actually, I don’t remember very well…

Same :joy: I was pretty young then and I can’t remember.

1 Like

Yeah, but integrate it to use it in your clips, and placing the sounds in a concrete place in the timeline of the video.

2 Likes

I’m talking about a soundboard within Vine itself

2 Likes

Great idea!

2 Likes

It sounds a little Snapchaty, but it’s a good idea nonetheless. :blush:

2 Likes

Isn’t dom kind of against face filters?

I don’t know :neutral_face:

[Agreed!

User of Talent Management Software and I love it.](http://guidesfortalentmanagement.com/)