Filming my youtube intro

PLEASE give me questions to answer for my YouTube. As soon as I’ve finsihed editing then I will drop the link down below. Also fellow artists, is there anyone who knows brilliant editing apps that are either relatively cheap or free. Please help a friend in need xx love you all and keep doing what you’re doing

2 Likes

on a scale of 1-10 whats your favourite color of the alphabet

3 Likes

If you could be any animal for a day what would you be and why?

I like it

Strange but intriguing

What is the funniest thing that happened to you recently?

If you have a Mac, iMovie is free and a pretty good and easy-to-use video editor.

would you like fingers as toes or toes as fingers?

yes or no :face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:

If you’re using windows then I recommend Davinci Resolve… powerful little thing and free!
Q: If you could only use one social media for the rest of your life, which one would it be?

Fortnite

i think it bananananananananannana