Fields of expertise?

Good evening folks. Blair Imani here :wave:t3: I’m wondering about the different fields of expertise held by folks accessing this community forum for v2. Reply with your info and/or ways to get in touch!

I work in youth civic action at DoSomething.org, a social impact tech company based in NYC
Mine: Twitter.com/blairimani

8 Likes

Oh shit- that’s huge and verified okay, nice jobe :sweat_smile:. My Instagram is Instagram.com/Nexfliting

2 Likes

Hey!

Twitter: Jmaistros email: hunter4591@sbcglobal.net

2 Likes

Doing Ollies in skate shops to earn my thrashed shirts

3 Likes

I’m a designer/creative director and community ambassador at google’s campus london office, i previously worked for yik yak on international growth/community too.

my twitter is www.twitter.com/jamesfrewin1 and my website is www.heyimjames.cool

feel free to hit me up anywhere!

5 Likes

Hey there! I’m a technician I fix mobile phones, I’ve got extensive knowledge on video editing and video production. I have a degree in graphic design and I make crypto currency YouTube videos!

3 Likes

I’m currently in college with the degree title of “BS in Computer Information Systems” Fancy way of saying doing IT!

twitter: Twitter.com/alexdeanb

1 Like

I am currently a high school junior aspiring to enter the medical field.

Instagram: instagram.com/mattcwynne
Twitter: twitter.com/mattcwynne

5 Likes

Been working in Hollywood since I was 16, but I promise it was not glamorous!! Since then continued work as a video editor, no college, now living as a “Digital Nomad” (whatever that means) and trading crypto.

Was an early user of v1 - always loved the platform. Also enjoyed Byte and Peach and everything from Dom and team. Excited to see how v2 develops!!

5 Likes

Hello everyone,

I’m Eddy and I’m a second year Computer Science at The University of Massachusetts and a future entrepreneur. My current ventures include a Drone Photography company and a bubble soccer rental company. I just became a real estate agent and would like to start investing in Real Estate shortly after college. I’m also obsessed with crypto currency and have been trading all winter break.

My twitter is https://twitter.com/TheNotoriousER2

6 Likes

Yo this is cool! I am an aspiring music producer/performer and an currently studying it in my third year of college! I just released my first album in the fall if any of you wanna check it out here! Also if any one wants to I’d love to collab with people or if anyone needs some music written/arranged I’d be more than happy to be of service :grin:

Twitter.com/sirodaya
Instagram.com/sirodaya

6 Likes

Sophomore in college working towards a BS in Applied Computer Science. Aspiring Web Developer. :crossed_fingers:

https://twitter.com/cjmarguin

2 Likes

I’m a portrait photographer! Also a graphic designer as my main job!

Twitter.com/imnathanbennett

Instagram.com/imnathanbennett

2 Likes

I’m a sophomore in college studying for a bachelors in fashion. Aspired to make my own clothing line .

3 Likes

Hello ya’ll! I’m Ashley. Insta is @ trashblonde. I’m an esthetician & makeup artist, currently in massage therapy school. I previously majored in musical theatre, so I do all that on the side. I like to think I’m funny. I have an unhealthy addiction to memes.

7 Likes

hey im sabrina!!! i’m a college student (majoring in music and psych) and a fashion stylist at a boutique!! :woman_singer:t5:

i’m also a classically trained pianist/composer/singer. one of my goals is to compose for a movie soundtrack!

let’s be friends!
https://www.instagram.com/heyheysab

2 Likes

I’m going to start putting up videos on twitter @alilsarcasm

2 Likes

My name is Pierre, I’m currently in college getting my liberal arts degree before moving to a university to go into either journalism, voice acting, or vocal Music Education.

I’d love to hear about some of you guys!
Twitter: twitter.com/pierre_ok

3 Likes

Instagram.com/lilcloutius :slight_smile:

I’m studying graphic design and advertising in college right now, but I’ve always loved making videos in my free time

3 Likes