FELLOW BYTE CREATORS, what's your dreams?

Tell me about your dreams y’all :heart:

5 Likes

Don’t have a dream but have a passion instead :triumph::rocket:

5 Likes

My dream is to do science as a hobby, but then no one would fund my ideas bc they’re only interesting to me :disappointed:

2 Likes

I would love a career in science but to content create on the side

2 Likes

my dream is to actually wake up and get to school on time…

6 Likes

My passion is singing :microphone:

2 Likes

Content creation/Becoming a streamer. Im not after huge success. But i do dream of being comfortable. I have never seem myself in an office for the rest of my life. So i do everything i can to make that those dreams happen sooner.

3 Likes

To create my own sitcom.

1 Like

To inspire many people and leave life with a legacy. I want my kids (whenever I have them) to not have to struggle like I have in life. I want to make sure my family and friends close to me don’t have to struggle. That is my dream. I want to heal people/help as many people on earth before I die.

6 Likes

Same! I want to work in environmental services or wildlife management but I also have a lot of fun making up jokes so it’d be cool if someday that could be something I do as well.

4 Likes

I stan :triumph::ok_hand:t4:

I had a dream the other night that my teeth were falling out and I had to stop my friends from eating them as they had fallen into the soup I made for them

5 Likes

Okay, but I have a lot of dreams about my teeth falling too

That’s cool❤️

1 Like

You always amaze us erika💖

1 Like

Omg, that’s cool! You have any rough ideas??

Relatable. :joy::joy::joy:

I would say keep trying and working hard, and I’m sure youll find multiple funders❤️

Apparently they’re really common and I HATE them

To bring together a group of media creators who share the same passion as me to change the world, and we’ll make awesome content together. :blush:

3 Likes