Feelings of lonliness

since we can’t really talk about v2 anymore, thought id open this discussion up. I’ve been feeling really lonely lately. Feel free to share your thoughts. drop your insta if you wanna add me

6 Likes

Sorry to hear that bro. Mind if I ask you more about it?

2 Likes

sure thats fine. ill answer all questions

2 Likes

Same. Everytime I want to hang out with someone, I feel like I’m taking up their time or something :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:. I just stay alone a lot so it’s really all in my head but I wish ppl would try to hang out with me or something lol.

4 Likes

Feel better! You also have this place!

2 Likes

I want to hang out with you but it sucks that you’re half way across the world :frowning:

2 Likes

I really feel this. It sometimes feels like I’m the only person in the whole world. Not in a narcissistic way, but like, I can’t connect well with anyone. The people here are some of my best friends in the world.

2 Likes

There have been many times in life in which I felt lonely. Especially late last year, the period I went through depression. I felt like there was no one in the world who I could go to when I needed help. It was a dark time for me. But then I decided to keep my chin up, and I eventually found these forums. I’ve been much better ever since. Also, @Yoshidas don’t worry, I’m here for you. :blush:

2 Likes

Yay! You’re the best!

1 Like

it’s okay! I’ve been going through the same too; i’ve actually been spending my lunchtimes by myself revising. But it’s okay. Being lonely can get you closer to yourself, make you stronger and not make you count on people to do things for you.

3 Likes

Feel better dude, one thing that definitely helps is to find cool/fun hobby or travel!

3 Likes

Or find some awesome music!

2 Likes

That would be awesome af. :grin::grin::grin:

1 Like