Feedback-for-Feedback

Instead of like-for-like or follow-for-follow, we should promote an organic collaborative atmosphere that involves “Feedback-for-Feedback”.

The structure can be simple: place your @ and a blurb (short or long) about your account. Anyone compelled to do so can then head over to your profile, enjoy your content, and provide respectful feedback if they so desire. Collaboration makes communities grow!

So to kick things off:

Account: @DillyBobThorton
Blurb: Random goofy/weird satirical humor is my thing! I don’t use social media professionally and merely create content based on the ridiculous scenarios that pop into my head. If it makes me chuckle, then I go with it. Some of the humor can be crude at times, but remember that I’m always joking! I DO NOT condone anything racially insensitive and love you all for who you are; after all, I want to be a doctor one day :).

Who’s next?!

3 Likes

hey, your content is actually quite funny (IMO). i quite enjoyed some of your posts, and my team may be interested in using a clip. i’ll be next.

Account: @ague

Ague (@ague) is a Team Managed account that is ran by Hyposent .

We have taken funny videos/clips to the next level. With over 150 followers, we provide them all with laughable content basically hourly. We usually come to you for submissions of clips, but we do receive submissions here and there. You can submit videos/clips to our website (listed below). All videos/clips are credited and compensated accordingly.

1 Like

@ague appreciate the kind words! HA your page has hilarious content and if you feel like my content compliments your audience, then you definitely have my permission to use my content. Let me know what you need from me and we can make it happen :muscle:

PS - def didn’t mean to duplicate the post, so not sure what there happened :man_facepalming:

1 Like