Features for Byte

Here are just things that I think Byte should have. Lots of these have already been discussed before.

The Ability to Show Your Followers and Total Loops:
Pretty much all other social media apps have this feature. Without this, how would people know who is big on this app? And the total loop count is not as needed, but would still be nice.

The Ability to Like Comments:
The comment with the most likes would rise to the top, like all other social media apps. Also, it would just be nice to have the ability to like comments. This isn’t really that much of a needed feature, but it would be nice to have.

Threaded Replies:
This is a much needed feature. Right now, replies in the comments are just bad. If a comment has replies, there should be a button that would show some replies. If you want to see more replies, you would click the button again. It would make the comments way less messy than it is right now.

Private Accounts:
There probably won’t be that many people that would use this feature. But there will probably be some people that would want their bytes private and have followers they know.

Useless Feature: Different Color Text for Bytes:
This is just something that I think would be nice. Instead of having the text on your bytes be white all the time, we should have the ability to make it a different color.

Useless Feature: Slow and Fast Motion
When recording a part of your video, click a button that would make it fast or slow motion. Just another useless feature.

That’s all that I have. It’s kind of a lot, but I think it would help Byte grow.

3 Likes

byte is a brand new app that doesn’t really focus in numbers, that’s why we have zen mode. most of these are coming soon

4 Likes

RickyAnimoji, Army and few Byte users will focus more like videos on the app in their abilities by clicking on the update button.

First time I’ve seen this point :hushed:. Do you mind telling us why this would be a good thing?

So people would know how many followers you have and if you’re big. And plus, if you don’t want people seeing your followers, you could hide it.

1 Like

Well Dom will be adding something like this called profile blocks but it will be something that is user customizable and possibly even able to be turned off with zen mode as Byte is trying to focus on the content more rather than big numbers. Btw most of the things you posted here have already been mentioned in a few threads so please try searching up other threads before you start a topic. Thanks! :slight_smile:

Well Dom will be adding something like this called profile blocks but it will be something that is user customizable and possibly even able to be turned off with zen mode as Byte is trying to focus on the content more rather than big numbers. Btw most of the things you posted here have already been mentioned in a few threads so please try searching up other threads before you start a topic. Thanks! :slight_smile:

I know some things may have been mentioned. However, this topic was more of things actually being added. But I will say that I definitely should’ve read up more.

1 Like

Most of these things will be added because one of the biggest problems people had was not knowing the rules of categories and we now have that. The things they are focused on are getting channels added in the new update atm and perfecting the new categories. I think after this major update we will start seeing these thing getting worked on again. Because this was 3 out of 3 of 3 major updates.

1 Like