Featured Hashtag #MeetTheLadies!

Ladies!! You Did it!! #MeetTheLadies is officially a Featured Hashtag !!

Super proud how awesome is that?!

Please show love to all of our Byte Woman :grin: :green_heart:

They straight killed it!

19 Likes

I felt welcomed on this trend and it made my heart so full. I know I’m not a regular “girl” and im really not trying to be. I’m very out there with who i am and for the most part it’s reciprocated very nicely here in the community. I’m very different but I am Rommie and That’s all I can be and I hope that’s okay. Everyone has been so kind to me and I rlly loved that this hashtag got its own category for awhile because I truly feel like one of the ladies of byte. That’s hard for many to understand comprehend, and even sometimes accept. But to the boys who commented on my video, thank you. It meant more to me than you’ll ever know. Unstable queens heart is extremely full :heart::rainbow:

15 Likes

Respect Women :slightly_smiling_face: We stan the ladies…

The crazy thing I was talking my lady friends last night before this tag was official, I’ll inform them about the tag :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

I originally found this hashtag and decided that I was going to make a video for it, and then it became the trending hashtag.
This should be fun…:smirk:

6 Likes

I’m loving it, even if nobody cared enough to tag me :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Wait you made it?? Omg

3 Likes

I want to do this so bad! I am going to try tomorrow if I have enough energy. Also I hope they keep it until the end of the week because I ordered a cute pair of shorts… :smirk::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Everyone’s loops have been awesome! I fall in love with your voice more every day @rommie! :slight_smile::heartbeat:

5 Likes

I did, and it’s already out! :blush:

5 Likes

This Hashtag is actually really cool!

4 Likes

Wow thank you so so much! These comments rlly uplift me :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: can’t wait to see your meet the ladies byte! :cupid::heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

I can’t wait to see yours!

2 Likes

I made a huge push to rebyte and tag people for this hashtag, love the girlpower :fire:. Promised Jen I’d make one too just to throw my patented goofy ass into the ring, gonna post tomorrow!

8 Likes

@Utzdude …you son of a beeeesh if you post a damn Byte on this…im gonna have to post a one …and it wont be pretty🤣

4 Likes

Consider this my warning. You will all know why tomorrow lol goodnight :sleeping:

5 Likes

:eyes::eyes::eyes:

4 Likes

looking forward to it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

:eyes::smirk::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

That shade of blue is YOUR colour though?

4 Likes

I thought this hashtag is for ladies only. I see few guys are using it lmao :joy:

1 Like

I’d love to make a byte for that hashtag but that hashtag will be over by the time i have time to animate it and upload it. Just like the #hashtagbyte fighter one. My schedule and the short length of these hashtags dont work well together which really sucks :pensive: cause by the time i upload its an irrelevant hashtag and you cant search for hashtags yet so its just extremely difficult for people to see it. :tear: its a cool hashtag idea and it would be cool to participate in but i highly doubt ill be able to. How byte staff works it might be gone tonight :pensive:

4 Likes