Featured Channels

On youtube you can feature other people on your profile like your friends like the picture below

f411c78340c734b5c9da7f63dcf7f2bd

I was wondering on vine profiles, they would have the same feature to be able to have your friends on your profile that would be cool @dom

7 Likes

I like this idea, cause it shows you support others, and you aren’t just doing it for yourself. :grinning:

4 Likes

I hope this is a feature. Bump.

4 Likes

Yeaah this is a good idea

1 Like

good unique idea :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yup would love to share some of my friends or people I personally like on my profile to feature

love this idea, especially for collabs and such

1 Like

Could also be useful if someone had different accounts for different things. Bump.

1 Like

It just occurred to me that I could be on a forum with the next social media megastars :grinning:

1 Like

Yeah I agree, this is a good idea and will provide ur friends and the people u support exposure. It will definitely help other channels grow but maybe consent from the person u want to feature is required? As some people might not want to be associated with some for example politically incorrect channels.

2 Likes

I agree as someone who wants to become a creator I really don’t want to be associated with people like Logan Paul etc.

1 Like

Now this is cool too. :announcement:

1 Like

Yeah having consent would be good too I think this should be implied to the idea above :smiley:

oops, guess I’m bad at inferring. just wanted to point out explicitly that permission from the other party should be required and that being able to feature other people on ur channel is a great idea.

1 Like

@kaden Congrats on regular too seen you on the forums every now and then

1 Like

thank you man,

“every now and then” < over 600 posts

1 Like

Cause Kaden an OG

1 Like

Damn :laughing: 24/7*

1 Like

good idea