Featured and Limited Time Question

What up, Byte fam? I’m a little late to the party but putting in the energy and time to get to know as many of you as possible and support your material! Really enjoy watching everyone’s content and seeing creators grow daily!

Quick question that I couldn’t find as having been answered before…how in the heck do you all know what kind of video to make for the “Featured” and “Limited Time” options? As in…is there a description somewhere that you look at to know what those hashtags and categories mean? Or is it just kind of common sense to you just by reading the title alone?

Thank you for the help and keep taking it one Byte at a time!

1 Like

I think it’s just up for creative interpretation. There isn’t anywhere that has an explanation or direction for the category. So, yeah, just create whatever you think applies to said category!

2 Likes

Perfect! Thank you so much for your help. I thought that might be the case but I wanted to be sure before I do them in the future and get roasted lol!

2 Likes

No problem. You are welcome! I’ll be on the look out for your upcoming bytes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks so much! I’ll be sure to do the same for yours :slight_smile: Although, mine are at your own risk. I assume no responsibility for the brain cells you will lose!

good question

1 Like

Thank you! I want to try to make an effort not to post just to post lol. There is enough on everyone’s plates as it is. They don’t need to be overloaded with things that have already been answered or are fluff!

1 Like