Feature Byte Beat Title / Creator when utilizing Beats

I’ve had a few people comment on my videos asking what the song was that I was using, and I’ve had to reply letting them know it was a Byte Beat. I’ve also chatted with a few other creators that have been in a similar situation. Would it be possible to add a little badge or similar overlay shouting out the beat creator / title? There seems to already be a great example of this on the Android pre-publish display:

Tapping on the badge could lead to either the Beat creator’s profile or a list of Bytes using the beat. I think this’d be a great way to credit the Beat creator, and would squash any confusion around where audio came from if it was indeed a Beat.

15 Likes

I like this idea! I wish it would automatically give credit to who made the beat with a badge!

6 Likes

I LOVE this idea. Credit needs to be given where it’s due!

6 Likes

That’s how they do it on Tok Tik…I’m not opposed to them adding it here

6 Likes

Yes please! I keep forgetting to tag people or I don’t know them really and I want people to be recognized for their contribution.

3 Likes

This would be such a great idea. I always feel bad when using a Byte beat and not mentioning the beat creator in the caption due to the text limit.

3 Likes

I’d love to see this! Especially being able to see other peoples bytes who also use the beat.

3 Likes

Itd be cool to see other videos with the same beat!!! And of course to see outright who made it. Or even if it IS a byte beat

2 Likes