Favourite search “category” to hang out it?

Mine is personally nature and food.
Nature is so peaceful, and food…because I like to eat. And like to find new things to make. Lmao.

5 Likes

I use Limited Time Category

3 Likes

Chill. A very relaxing category.

4 Likes

Limited Time, Pets, Comedy, Art, Animation, Magic… and really really really want to go to Cosplay more, but I normally get turned off from it because there are so many unrelated posts

3 Likes

Pets. So many cute ones.

Like I’m fine with furries, but as most of the relevant content in cosplay being people in fur suits makes me not wanna look tbh, as it’s not content I enjoy

I understand them because they did ask for their own category for a while, and most people seemed to think that fursuits fit more in cosplay than any other category. Until we get searchable hashtags (and maybe even after) I think they don’t feel like they can fit/have reach anywhere else

1 Like

I like checking out the Gaming category as I’m waiting for a gaming creator to rise up on byte (though there are a couple that are starting to gain attention). I also like to see the Animation category to see what cool stuff people have done…but then there’s also the occasional completely unrelated post. :expressionless:

1 Like

I don’t blame them, and it makes the most sense, but it would be nice for them to have their own category given the amount of content.

I basically live in the Art category.

3 Likes

Your stuff is so trippy and cool!

1 Like

I just use “weird” since it’s the only one that seems to fit. As such, weird overall as a channel isn’t. Besides, weird is far too broad and subjective.

I propose replacing it with three categories:

Other: for videos that don’t fit a category.

Other shxt: for videos that don’t fit a category, but definitely make you shake your head.

Next level shxt: too bizarre for “weird,” but not “shocking.” Tasteful strangeness and forbidden transmissions of which John Waters and Takashi Miike would be proud.

2 Likes

Latest, because it’s about 1/3 you people, 1/3 12-year-olds trying out the app for the first time, and 1/3, really, really weird shit.

3 Likes

Sir, that’s mainlining the internet!

1 Like

Art and animation :sunglasses::ok_hand:

1 Like

When I don’t feel like sifting through oodles and oodles of things, I really enjoy Spotlight. Otherwise I’m usually on Global.

1 Like

I bounce between comedy, nature, music and dance plus those spotlight type tabs on the top and latest.

1 Like

Comedy and Music! Kind of selfish, but its where I post the most :slight_smile:

2 Likes