Favourite Podcast?

Just curious to see if anyone here enjoys podcasts and if so what do you listen too? I recently got into them myself, nojumper, baited and the h3podcast have been what ive listened to recently. If anyone had sujestions please drop some below !

8 Likes

Jenna and Juliens by far

7 Likes

I really got into Prude Dudes and I’m Sorry Dad recently. The H3H3 one is awesome too.

2 Likes

SAME DUDE :fist:t2:

4 Likes

I love the Shane and friends

4 Likes

The Read all the way!

2 Likes

Jenna and Julien!
I kinda like The Basment Yard (Joe Santagato)

2 Likes

‘Raised by Tv’ Lauren Lapkus and Jon Gabrus. Its pretty funny especially for 80’s kids. Im a 90’s kid and i love it though. And sugar pine 7’s '‘Beyond the pine’

1 Like

Shane and friends and views

1 Like

I used to love ‘Ask a Ninja’

1 Like

i might sound like a nerd and please don’t politically profile me guys lol but honestly i really enjoy democracy now! because i enjoy hearing about political events and ideologies as well as other people’s opinions regardless of my personal belief or preference, to gain a better understanding. i really enjoy the podcast, the liturgist is phenomenal as well.

2 Likes

I’m Sorry Dad (w/ Brandon Calvillo and Ryan Doon)
The Basement Yard (w/ Joe Santagato)

2 Likes

I love I’m Sorry Dad

2 Likes

I agree! I recently started listening to them more often. My humor and their humor line up perfectly.

3 Likes

Jenna and Julien’s is definitely my favorite podcast

2 Likes

My favorite podcast as of now is Tanis

1 Like

I’ve been listening to the Kraig Adams Podcast on iTunes lately, but he also just started a second channel away from his main channel specifically for the podcast, and I think it’s pretty dope.

1 Like

Between this and Tyler Oakley’s and Cory’s

1 Like

Favorite Podcast has to be Views by David and Jason lol

Anyone else?

3 Likes

bbc radio 2 confessions people confess things that did years ago and they are so funny

1 Like