Favourite musician currently?

I’ve really been vibing with Phoebe Bridger.
I also really enjoy my friend’s music (He puts it out under the name Project: Clayton), Moses Sumney, and Janelle Monae.
And like David Bowie. All the time.

2 Likes

Gorillaz or TØP

Sam Smith is good too.

3 Likes

Y’all gotta check out Simple Creatures. It has Mark Hoppus from Blink-182 and Alex Kasgarth from All Time Low.
Basically they made their duo after they both realized their main bands were phoning it in.

(Not really)

3 Likes

stray kids, ateez ,bts, or twice and liSA :hot_face:

We love kpop stans they‘re doing gods work :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

yessirrrr

FKA twigz :heart: ive been listening to her!

1 Like

Guante

madeon, porter robinson, anamanaguchi

Gorillaz is so good. u cant not like gorillaz. fav album ?

2 Likes

They might be giants, Fat night, Steely dan, and Jpegmafia all have my heart right now. and probably will forever.

1 Like

In terms of artists currently with chart topping music, I think Gaga and Grande’s “Rain On Me” is absolutely fantastic and Harry Style’s “Watermelon Sugar” is my summer anthem.

However of all time, The Beatles rank first (obviously) closed followed by Joji, Queen, Wham!, AJR and Macklemore.

1 Like

They’re great. I think my fave is Demon Days

1 Like

Demon days v good, but i come back to plastic beach more often

Understandable, Plastic Beach is really good, I cannot lie. There’s just something about Demon Days that I like a little more

1 Like

I’m really into lying on my bed and listening to Fetch The Bolt Cutters from Fiona Apple on loop these days, it helps fuel my sense of listlessness and existential crisis

2 Likes

Beach Boys a great for G O O D V I B R A T I O N S :sunglasses::ok_hand:

I like Gaga’s 2009-2011 stuff. I don’t like her recent stuff.

I “grew out” of mainstream music in 2017, but I think Cardi B is cool.

I also listen to music produced by Stargate who were behind Rihanna’s biggest hits, they also produced Katy Perry’s “Firework.” and “Only Girl” for Rihanna; both songs follow a similar song structure.

1 Like

nicki minaj, billie eilish, eminem, jessie reyez, doja cat, and absofacto

1 Like