Favourite genre of film?

Was just curious to see what you guys liked. I’d probably say drama or sci-fi :wink:

1 Like

My favorite is horror :slight_smile: Even though horror in recent years has been pretty dull, there’s nothing like old 1980’s and 1990s horror/slasher movies to me. My favorite movie is also Scream (1996)

3 Likes

Horror movies kinda creep me out (I’m a bit of a wuss lol) but I know a lot of people who enjoy them.

1 Like

I love the drama, Good dramatic movies not the classic dog movies that make you cry

2 Likes

Old school thriller. Hitchcock. Kubrick. The masters. XD

3 Likes

Action movies like Ocean’s series, MI, Any Marvel movies

Edit: Also have a soft spot for some romance movies

1 Like

Ant Man is my lit favorite. No joke.

3 Likes

Totally HORROR. Stephen King’s The Shining is phenomenal

3 Likes

I really enjoy independent-ish slice of life/philosophical flicks? Xavier Dolan is one of my favourite actors/directors ever for that kind of movie. but tbh I find joy in pretty much every genre from time to time.

1 Like

I kinda want to know what you thought of the new IT. XD

1 Like

It definitely beat the old one

2 Likes

Agreed. :slight_smile:

1 Like

All I love all kinds

1 Like

I love everything that’s a movie, but i love horror, sci-fi, drama, comedy and yeah that’s why I said I love everything that’s a movie lol

2 Likes

I don’t get the hype behind The Shining, everyone hyped it up but I wasn’t really that into it and I got really bored like halfway through. I heard the book is a lot better, have you read that?

1 Like

I haven’t read the book. I was mostly in love with the filming.

1 Like

Horror or adult comedy…

2 Likes

Same here :scream:

1 Like

Fantasy :dragon:

1 Like

Fantasy and Sci-Fiction

1 Like