Favourite Disney Movies and Shows

Ok so I’m kinda in love with all things Disney haven’t found ma fellow lovers of the franchise on byte quite yet. If you are then comment your favourite segment of Disney. Now I’m talking Disney Channel, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, whatever you’re into. I WANNA KNOW!!

MY TOP 5 if I’d have go pick:
• all the high school musicals (including sharpay’s fabulous adventure)
• hannah montana series
• princess and the frog
• both wreck it Ralph’s
• frenemies

7 Likes

Atlantis!
It hasn’t been given proper attention.

5 Likes

So true :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: good choice!!

2 Likes

Favourite movie is Treasure Planet, no question.

Favourite Pixar film is between WALL-E and Toy Story 2. Other favourite animated films would be Wreck-It Ralph, Tangled, Big Hero 6, Aladdin, Lion King, Mulan, and Lilo and Stitch

Favourite live action movie is High School Musical 2 (hardly anything has come close since then).

Favourite Disney show is probably Suite Life and That’s So Raven, while the animated shows would be Phineas and Ferb, Gravity Falls and AMERICAN DRAGOOOOOON.

I suppose if Marvel counts then Avengers 1, Winter Soldier and Infinity War are still very good in my eyes.

4 Likes

YES YES YES (especially the high school musical bit). Tangled and big hero 6 are definitely on my list as well :blush: also phineas and fern had so many bops!! Ain’t got rhythm and A-G-L-E-T got young me turnt back in the day :joy:

2 Likes

Aglet was such a great song for no reason and I loved it

2 Likes

S-I-M-P SQUIRRELS IN MY PANTS WAS A BOP AND STILL IS :joy::joy:

On another note, The Little Mermaid is my favorite by far :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: So much that my sister was named after Ariel because I was so obsessed with the movie when I was younger

5 Likes

Hahaha I can’t believe I forgot that one.
That’s so precious :heart: it’s crazily beautiful that disney can have that effect on people’s lives

2 Likes

Favorite Disney show: DuckTales because Topolino Comics and Donald Duck Weekblad are loosely based on the show!!

2 Likes

Favorite Disney show: Lilo & Stitch, Kim Possible
Favorite Disney movie: Holes, Mulan, Hercules

3 Likes

Awww so sweet :heart: has brendon urine done a collab with the show or am I thinking of something else?

1 Like

You have such good taste!!! I used to have so much lilo and stitch merch it’s unbelievable

2 Likes

When I was little, they would send you like a pack of 5 Lilo and Stitch cards if you just put your address up on the Disney channel website. At one point I had like 60, and then they stopped sending them. I was so sad.

2 Likes

60?? Girl you played the system and played it good :joy::joy: I’m sad but happy for you

2 Likes

I’d…sell them at school to the other kids…

2 Likes

Omg on the grind from such a young age. I respect that lol. How much did you charge?

2 Likes

Enough for 2 whole meals per card lol

2 Likes

Oh, this house is all about some Disney.

Favorite of all time? The classic Aladdin, Robin Hood, A Goofy Movie and Atlantis.

Show? Darkwing Duck, Duck Tales and Gravity Falls.

Modern Disney? Big Hero 6, Tangled and The Princess and the Frog.

Live action? Heavyweights

Pixar? Ratatouille and The Incredibles.

Villains? Captain Hook and Dr. Facilier

3 Likes

if you ain’t voting “UP” as your favorite or top 3 disney movies then it’s wraps

2 Likes

do DCOMS count?

2 Likes