Favorite Zombie Movies (2020 update)

I know I did favorite horror moives, but this time I want to focus only on zombie horror movies this time. Drop in the comment section below which are your favorite zombie horror movies

3 Likes

Train to busan. I love zombie movies.

9 Likes

BRUHHH… I didn’t know you had taste in Korean movie. My friend put me on this movie — I’ll say that movie too… but it’s sad :pleading_face::fire::fire::fire:

cc @idk_annaa

4 Likes

I love Korean movies. The acting and storylines generally just do be hitting different :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Shaun of the dead.

5 Likes

World War Z. That movie got me having butterflies the whole time lol also it taking place close to where I live in the beginning made me even more nervous lmaoo it felt real while also being a fictional movie

5 Likes

Too many zombies… there was a lot that was happening in the movie. My OCD couldn’t handle the zombies piling up like that one game (plant vs zombies)

But the movie is good overall!

1 Like

LOL I feel ya. There was a lot going on tbh

1 Like

Night of the Living Dead and the Dawn of the Dead remake.

4 Likes

World war Z

1 Like

Shaun of the dead and Zombieland

2 Likes

I am glad this was one of the first movies acknowledged “Train to Busan”, fantastic movie. I also like the Kabaneri anime series (sorry only one in the series is considered a movie).

1 Like

Zombie movies scare the shit out of me because I used to have a huge pandemic phobia (not anymore, lol) and one time I won a DVD of Dawn of the Dead at a raffle I was called up to the stage to pick it up and I was so superstitious about it that I put napkins on my hands so I wouldn’t touch the DVD and then went in the hallway and cautiously lowered it into a trash can and covered it with more trash so that no one would pick it out of the trash and therefore touch it and therefore make it come true

4 Likes

Definitely Dawn of the Dead 2004

3 Likes

always like watching foreign films so i might give this a look

1 Like

it had it’s mometns but not a big fan of comedy movies

ngl wasn’t a big fan of that movie

You’ll love it!

1 Like

dawn of the dead remake always makes me think of that pregant woman. was a dark scene indeed

ngl wasnt for me that movie