Favorite Superhero?

Random question but who are ya people’s fav superhero and why?

(There may or may not be a right answer)

(Edit: heroes aren’t limited to American comic books but just about anything)

3 Likes

Superman :raised_hands::raised_hands: specifically Christopher Reeve’s superman

4 Likes

Can’t lie it’s a top tier choice :handshake:
(I do prefer the small screen Tom Welling Superman tbh)

2 Likes

Yep, deffo Superman.

2 Likes

Yesss he’s cool! But my second choice after Christopher Reeve would be Henry Cavill :metal:

2 Likes

Brandon Routh was good, too - especially when they gave him the Kingdom Come treatment for last year’s “Crisis on Infinite Earths” event.

3 Likes

That man could play any superhero and it would be above epic

3 Likes

Yessss that was so epic to watch. Ever since he came into the dctv(verse) as Atom, I was waiting for something like this to happen loll happy they delivered it for the fans

1 Like

Gonna check it out and power puff girls are* peak superheroes that could beat even Goku

That whole crossover delivered, and my geek heart exploded multiple times.

2 Likes

Me too!! When Ezra Miller’s flash crossed over with Grant Gustin’s flash thoughhhh goosebumps

3 Likes

I really like Captain America!

1 Like

Spiderman when I was a kid and then Thor as I got older

1 Like

People mistake me for him SO OFTEN

I gotta admit, he does have his moments :star:

Spider Thor?

1 Like

Spider-Man

EDIT: Forgot to say why. Peter Parker represents the everyman. His struggles, loss, humour, strength and overall heart brings me in everytime. Grew up watching the animated series (Amazing, Spectacular), reading the comics and etc., etc. I will say that Ultimate Spider-Man and the Raimi movies helped solidify my love for the character.

1 Like

Wonder Woman ~ (Lynda Carter)

1 Like

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) unstoppable

1 Like

I’d have to say my favorite spider man would have to be Spider-Man 2099 just because of the crispy clean character design