Favorite sports/teams

If you’re in to sports what’s your favorite sport and/or team? Personally my favorite sport is hockey and my fav team is the Chicago Blackhawks. What about y’all?

I watch Overwatch League sometimes. Houston Outlaws are pretty entertaining to watch

1 Like

Football/soccer and fav team would be Manchester City

2 Likes

My brother is a Liverpool fan. I don’t know how you feel about that

Touche’ that was a dissapointing loss but a greaat match :smiley:

1 Like

My favorite sport is the MMA and my favorite fighter is Fedor Emelianenko he is retired, in soccer my favorite team is San Lorenzo and in football i like the Patriots

That is very cool, a few years ago I watched games of lol and my favorite team was Fnatic

1 Like

Are you actually a Pats fan or do you just like Tom Brady?

I don’t watch overwatch league that much but I love playing Overwatch

I like it since I know the sport, iam not a big fan because i dont watch it all the time because in my city they dont broadcast all the matches

Miami Heat bc it is full of passion
Cavs because Dwyane Wade is there
Falcons bc Freeman/Jones are dominating

1 Like

Man what about my boys Jordan Howard and Tarik Cohen? That duo is definitely up there

I’m not too into sports unfortunately but if I had to choose one which I liked, it would probably be cycling. My dad’s very into it and has 6+ bikes (I’ve lost count) so I hear a lot about the Tour de France, etc.

1 Like

Letsssss see: Football :football: denver broncos, soccer :soccer:️ Real Madrid, Bayern Münich, and of course Colombia :colombia:.

1 Like

Only Football: NFL - Indianapolis Colts; NCAAF - West Virginia Mountaineers

1 Like

wooo chicago ftw!

1 Like

Hell ya!

1 Like

Go Bears🐻

2 Likes

Lmaooo they be sucking but yeah go bears!

1 Like

I totally agree

1 Like